Safaris With A Heart brings Tanzania to Life
From the dawn of human kind at Olduvai Gorge to the splendor of the vast grasslands of the Serengeti, the majesty of Mount Kilimanjaro, the brilliance of the blue Indian Ocean and the magnificence of the migration of millions of zebras, wildebeest, antelopes, and gazelle … this is not your ordinary holiday.
Welcome to the Jewel of Africa. No matter where life takes you, come to REVIVE your spirit. Let us show you how…
World Renown National Parks
- Renew your Spirit within the solitude of the Serengeti or the luxury tented lodges of Tarangire.
- Excite your Spirit by closely observing thousands of African bird and animal species within their natural habitat of the Serengeti, Ngorongoro Conservation Area, Lake Manyara, Tarangire, Gombe, the islands of Rubondo National Park and Bwindi Impenetrable Forest.
- Immerse your Spirit within the magnificence of the migration of millions of zebras, wildebeest, antelopes and more…
- Enhance your personalized National Park safari with a hot-air balloon ride over the Serengeti, day trips to local National Parks, bicycling (mountain or touring)…
- Awe your Spirit by taking in the majestic sight of Mount Kilimanjaro towering over the high Tanzanian plains reaching heaven-ward to a breath-taking height of 19,341 feet above sea level.
- Challenge your Spirit with a 6 to 7-day high-altitude endurance hike through 5 climate zones beginning in the tropical rain forest and summiting amidst the spectacular equatorial glaciers. Hundreds of adventure seekers have successfully summited with us – ages 14 to 72. This is doable with proper training, mental, physical and gear preparedness and encouragement from our expert guides and crew.
- Invigorate your Spirit with the high energy of purpose. When every cell in your body comes alive with fire, laser focused on accomplishing this great feat – an opportunity only a few can claim.
Island of Zanzibar
- Indulge your Spirit on the pure white sand beaches and exotic culture of the tropical and historic island of Zanzibar nestled amidst the brilliant blue waters of the Indian Ocean.
- Ignite your Spirit with tribal dancing, acrobatics and fire pageantry.
- Engage your Spirit within the traditions of the primitive indigenous Hadza tribe, keep in step with a Maasai warrior on a walking safari or unearth the ancient archeological site of the oldest human remains found at Olduvai Gorge.
- Uplift your Spirit in the rich culture of the Tanzanian people. We have a very special cultural immersion/charity experience near the Uganda, Rwanda and Kenya borders within villages near the shores of Lake Victoria. Travel-with-a-purpose and leave the country better because you were there.
- Tanzania Open Groups each January – this is a great way to pack in a plethora of adventure at a great value.
- Join Safaris With a Heart each fall as we hike/repel our way through World Renown United States National Parks and Forests.
Contact Us Today!
We are available to answer any further questions you may have