1. Who We Are
Safaris With a Heart creates Open Group and Private Tanzanian adventure travel and cultural immersion experiences. Together with our Tanzanian non-profit Outreach Africa, we fund American and Tanzanian charity projects.
2. Our Mission
The mission of Safaris With A Heart and Outreach Africa is to inspire people. We do this by providing means to self-sufficiency through education, sports, healthcare, and employment.
3. Our Background
Tanzania remains one of the poorest nations in the world. While traveling in the remote areas of the country, the extent of the poverty is clearly visible. Our goal is to leave the country better because we were there.
4. Our Charity Projects
Over the years our outreach has expanded organically and touched the lives of thousands of people. Because of this we have funded the following projects:
- Construction of 8 pre-school and primary school classrooms
- A malaria project for 3,000 Kilimanjaro area children
- Providing $40,000 in American college scholarships to top graduates of a girl’s school
- Construction of an exceptional basketball court for this girl’s school
Our ongoing projects include:
- Cleft lip and cleft pallet surgeries for children
- Solar lighting and water filtration systems
- Annual health insurance for an infant orphanage
- Construction of community sports parks
Safaris With A Heart responsibly stewards donor funds. We also adhere to a strict Charity Code of Ethics.
We are passionate in the work that we do and we are committed to providing exceptional results.